AEON WINDSURF FOIL SYSTEM
AEON – The only multi sport foil system winning international titles in four disciplines of Windsurfing and Winging.
DESIGN GOALS: We wanted this foil system to be commercially available at different price levels from “zero-compromise Worldcup performance” to “high-perfomance and budget-friendly”. The AEON has been designed for maximum control – easing the fight of 3-dimensional flight for both the world cup rider fighting in the pack and the intermediate rider. In our unique and precise hybrid design process the human brain (knowledge) and hands (feeling) are leading the computer aided design – not the other way around! We have invented unique foil designs that “A.I.” (artificial intelligence) could never create as we are literally developing and testing gear outside today’s software data range.
The AEON system is working as a whole. Mast, fuselage and wing designs interact. The result is unparalleled performance.
AEON foilmasts are superior in terms of flex and twist. They’ll give you the most controlled flight you’ve ever experienced. All dimensions (S,M,L,XL) offer similar stiffness and control but vary in top speed and price. Our “cheap” masts (M,XL) never feel whobbly or soft like other brands’ entry level products do and are a stunning alternative to the elite masts (S,L) if you’re on a budget.
AEON fuselages are using our self-locking connection for the most direct power transfer possible. Available in aluminium (best cost/performance ratio) and titanium (stiff and ultra thin for best average and top speeds) which both outperform carbon fuselages.
AEON frontwings are more efficient than any other foil wings out there and can be ridden 50-80 cm2 smaller while offering an extended low-end and perfect jibing characterics. The hard version (DNA-H) offers the best high-end control while the medium stiffness (DNA-M) offers a touch more low-end at a more affordable price.
AEON backwings offer amazing control plus unmatched cornering speed and accelleration while beeing ultra thin and ultra stiff in our unmatched DNA-H construction. Special low-mount with down-facing tips for extended flight range.
SETS VS. SINGLE PARTS: Choose from our pre-configured foil sets for the most convenient and easy entry into the world of AEON.
Pick your favourite single parts to create your individual AEON system with multiple combinations to customise your foil perfectly.
“Aluminium” beats carbon in terms of compatibility, stiffness and lightweight 3-Dimensional strength.
“Titanium” beats aluminium and carbon offering even more stiffness and allowing reduced diameter outlines with less drag and improved 3-dimensional strength.
Mast-Fuselage connection: The patent pending “Self-Lock Dual-Box” guarantees the safest and stiffest connection backed up with 2x M6 extra safety bolts.
Frontwing connection: The flat surface with a recess in the centre and 3x M8-Bolts is offering the stiffest and most reliable front wing connection available.
Backwing connection: The flat surface with a centre recess and multiple m6 inserts guarantees precise backwing trim options with a stiff and reliable connection.
- 100cm-V1: Highest power ratio for cross-/upwind slalom in any conditions. Most lift in light winds.
- 100cm-V2: Medium power ratio for crosswind to downwind slalom in any conditions.
- 100cm-V3: Lower power ratio for downwind slalom and speed with max. control in strong winds.
- 110cm-V1: Highest power ratio for upwind/downwind course racing in any conditions.
- 110cm-V2: Medium power ratio for upwind/downwind course racing in any conditions.
(More sizes for Windsurf Freeride and Winging Race, Wave, Freestyle to come.)
- Tail wing positions and optional angle shims:
- 0mm -> Tail wing all the way back for most stability and control.
- -12.5mm -> Centered tail wing for more pitch/power reactivity without changing the angle of attack.
- -25mm -> Tail wing forward for most pitch/power reactivity without changing the angle of attack.
- 0°, 0.5°, 1°, 1.5°, 2° (Files for shims with 0.25 steps can be downloaded)
100 Alu fuselages – £285
110 Alu fuselages – £309
- All Ti fuselages – £799