AEON WINDSURF FOIL SYSTEM
AEON – The only multi sport foil system winning international titles in four disciplines of Windsurfing and Winging.
DESIGN GOALS: We wanted this foil system to be commercially available at different price levels from “zero-compromise Worldcup performance” to “high-perfomance and budget-friendly”. The AEON has been designed for maximum control – easing the fight of 3-dimensional flight for both the world cup rider fighting in the pack and the intermediate rider. In our unique and precise hybrid design process the human brain (knowledge) and hands (feeling) are leading the computer aided design – not the other way around! We have invented unique foil designs that “A.I.” (artificial intelligence) could never create as we are literally developing and testing gear outside today’s software data range.
The AEON system is working as a whole. Mast, fuselage and wing designs interact. The result is unparalleled performance.
AEON foilmasts are superior in terms of flex and twist. They’ll give you the most controlled flight you’ve ever experienced. All dimensions (S,M,L,XL) offer similar stiffness and control but vary in top speed and price. Our “cheap” masts (M,XL) never feel whobbly or soft like other brands’ entry level products do and are a stunning alternative to the elite masts (S,L) if you’re on a budget.
AEON fuselages are using our self-locking connection for the most direct power transfer possible. Available in aluminium (best cost/performance ratio) and titanium (stiff and ultra thin for best average and top speeds) which both outperform carbon fuselages.
AEON frontwings are more efficient than any other foil wings out there and can be ridden 50-80 cm2 smaller while offering an extended low-end and perfect jibing characterics. The hard version (DNA-H) offers the best high-end control while the medium stiffness (DNA-M) offers a touch more low-end at a more affordable price.
AEON backwings offer amazing control plus unmatched cornering speed and accelleration while beeing ultra thin and ultra stiff in our unmatched DNA-H construction. Special low-mount with down-facing tips for extended flight range.
SETS VS. SINGLE PARTS: Choose from our pre-configured foil sets for the most convenient and easy entry into the world of AEON.
Pick your favourite single parts to create your individual AEON system with multiple combinations to customise your foil perfectly.
AEON – The only fully compatible multi sport foil system proving world cup podium places and international titles in four disciplines and both sports of Windsurfing and Winging.
- Formula Windsurfing Foil World Champion 2023 – Elia Colombo
- IFCA Slalom Foil European Champion 2023 – Michele Becker
- Wingfoil Racing & Freestyle European Champion 2023 – Bastien Escofet
Our four carbon masts cover all the needs of customers using the deep tuttle box system. These foil masts beat everything currently available on the market in terms of drag, flex stiffness and twist block. The technical advantages result in better control over your foil, a more relaxed ride in choppy conditions, easier jibing, more topspeed and less breakage. Experience a whole new level of control. Get your AEON foil now!
- 95 DIM-S: This is our no-compromise comp slalom mast and not only the thinnest and narrowest but also the stiffest flex/twist currently used on the worldcup scene.
- 95 DIM-M: Same outline as DIM-XL. Slightly thicker and wider for a more comfortable ride than the DIM-S. Your budget-friendly alternative to the 95 DIM-S mast.
- 100 DIM-L: More narrow outline than Dim-M and Dim-XL. Made for the ultimate Course Racing competition performance without compromise.
- 100 DIM-XL: Same outline than DIM-M but 50mm longer at the head. Slightly thicker and wider than the DIM-L. Your budget alternative to the DIM-L.
Wide at the base with an extended front “nose” for added stiffness and less twist. With this design trick we’re able to move the leading edge forward (to compensate for extensive mast rake that is actually moving the foil position backwards) which results in a more balanced and more effective fuselage position on the mast.
Narrow chord and thin profile at the fuselage too minimise drag and turbulences. Extra narrow chord for the DIM-S PWA slalom mast.
(Cutline given to adjust the AEON foil head to any boards using the “angled tuttle box system”)
- Compatible parts for all sports of windfoiling, winging, prone-foiling, sup-foiling and kite-foiling.
- The measurably stiffest parts in flex and twist on the market.
- The smartest, strongest and tightest part assembly and connections on the market.
- The most advanced and precise low-tolerance production process on the market.
FOIL MAST 95 DIM-S 95 DIM-M 100 DIM-L 100 DIM-XL DIMENSION small medium large extra large PRICE £2370 £1415 £2099 £1485 LENGTH 950 mm 950 mm 1000 mm 1000 mm ASPECT RATIO 7.22 6.94 7.41 7.14 SURFACE 1250 cm2 1300 cm2 1350 cm2 1400 cm2 HEAD CHORD 170 mm 170 mm 170 mm 170 mm FOOT CHORD 103 mm 113 mm 113 mm 113 mm MIN. THICKNESS 11.3 mm 12.3 mm 12.3 mm 12.3 mm DESCRIPTION pro level high performance pro level high performance FLEX STIFFNESS 08/10 08/10 10/10 08/10 TWIST BLOCK 10/10 08/10 10/10 08/10 CONTROL 08/10 08/10 10/10 08/10 TOPSPEED 10/10 08/10 09/10 08/10 UPWIND ANGLE 09/10 08/10 10/10 09/10 CONNECTION Flat Head DTB Flat Head DTB Flat Head DTB Flat Head DTB