The AFS windsurf foil Wind 105.R is the racing version of the Wind 95. It is the windfoil with which Julien Quentel won the Sylt 2017 PWA event, and impressed observers with his performances in Nouméa. The profile of the shaft is the same but the length has been raised to 105 cm. Driving is safer at all speeds on a rough water.
The wings are optimized for race, upwind and downwind use, and provide the best support and the best VMG upwind and downwind.
The fuselage is the same as that of the Wind 95.
The AFS Wind 105.R is available with the R-800 wing alone or in World Cup pack with both R-750 and R-800 wings. The R-800 wing has a special profile, thick, with a lot of lift, super-efficient in light to medium winds, to perform upwind or downwind. The low drag allows significant Vmax to get the best VMG * at these speeds during your races.
The R-750 has been designed to reach maximum speeds in medium to heavy winds.
- Length of the mast: 1050 mm
- Fuselage length: 885 mm
- Weight: 3,6 kgs approx.
- T-bar construction: Hollow technology Full carbon Prepreg T700 & T800
- Wing construction: Monolithic technology Full carbon Prepreg T700
- Surface wing R-800: 752cm2
- Wingspan Wing R-800: 800mm
- For details and guides on other foil brands please go to - www.windfoilzone.com
Windfoil Zone and Sailrepair.co.uk are joining forces to grow the windfoiling sport.
AFS Wind 105
- Brand: AFS
- Product Code: AFS Wind 105
- Availability: In Stock