This board has only been used a few times by myself and doesn’t have a mark on it. Very stable for sup use with quad fins (included). Excellent board for learning to wingfoil on. Small enough to be fun and easy but large enough to get you home if the wind drops. Note this is not the windsurf version it has no footstraps or mast track which makes it lighter and better for use with a wing.
The rocker line and bottom shapes are made to provide SUP surfing performance when ridden without a foil and come with a quad fin setup equipped with FCS II Eco Fin boxes. The 10” track system is strategically positioned for both surf and wingsurf foiling and reinforced with a high-density foam block and stringers that disperse the load of the foil evenly.
The Hover Crossover reflects Naish’s waterman lifestyle, combining a multitude of boardsports with 4-in-1 performance — wing-surfing, , foiling, or SUP.
- Diamond Diecut EVA Pad with Micro Dot Embossing
- Beveled Tail Kick Area
- PVC Sandwich Deck/Wood Sandwich Bottom CNC EPS Core Construction
- CNC Cut EPS Core
- High Density Deck-to-Bottom Foil Track System with Carbon Reinforcement
- PVC Glass Deck Construction
- Glass/Wood Bottom Construction
- Kevlar Reinforced Rails
- Arch Traction
4-in-1 SPORTS SETUP
- SUP Surf with the Included Quad Fin Setup
- SUP Foil (Foil not Included)
- Wingsurf with the Included Quad Fin Setup
- Wing-Surfer Foiling or Non-Foiling Use
The Hover 140 is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg